Disputes are an inevitable part of our everyday life. If they are not resolved satisfactorily, they may require resolution before the courts, which can prove to be a time-consuming and unwanted financial burden on the parties to the proceedings. That is why our office strives to primarily assist parties in resolving their mutual disputes amicably, out-of-court and consensually, by applying alternative dispute resolution methods. In this respect, the parties are provided with assistance and representation in mediation, settlement and arbitration proceedings.
Whenever amicable resolution of a dispute is not feasible and the dispute must be resolved before the courts, the parties are provided with the requisite legal assistance and representation, and in proceedings before other government authorities, even European institutions. As part of this process, the parties are made aware of the possible outcome of the proceedings, provided with support in designing the case management and objectives strategy, and also provided with professional assistance throughout the proceedings.
Our services in the area of dispute resolution comprise consultancy and representation in the following matters:
- representation in court proceedings;
- representation in arbitration proceedings;
- representation in administrative procedures;
- representation in other proceedings before government authorities (tax and customs authorities, inspectorates and others);
- representation before the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ);
- representation in the proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights;
- representation in mediation procedures and other extrajudicial proceedings.